Atelier Michel Liard
Creation date : July 2000
At the beginning, Michel LIARD crafted his own small handmade joinery. With the help of his wife, he established inside the shed of his parents in law.
Today, he leads a team of ten professional qualified workers (from Youth training to BTEC). Passionate, he passes on his know-how to young apprentices in partnership with renowned schools in the region.
Since 2007, the company has settled down in new premises located in the new artisanal area of Quincieux on a plot of 2200 m2. It has a production workshop of 600 m2, with atypical crafted offices all designed by the l'atelier Michel Liard.
- A drawing office and a manufacturing workshop that gives our team the possibility to follow you throughout your project, from its conception, the crafting (plans, manufacturing) to its installation.
- High-performance and modern equipment and tools that make it possible to offer all types of work for private projects and professionals
- Products fully made in France in our workshops
- Work with only first quality of massive and veneer wood
- Large choice of quality hardware
- Combination with all types of materials: glass, lacquered glass, stainless steel, steel, corian ...
- Proposal of several samples for the material choice and desired finishing
- 3D drawings to visualize the final rendering
- Our capacity to answer any kind of demand
- We coordinate our work with all the types of workers on site
- Our team intervenes anywhere in France and abroad